Sunday, May 20 (no rain date), 7:30 am - 9:30 am: Join Mikey Lutmerding, biologist, naturalist and premier birder of the mid-Atlantic region, on a bird identification walk through Bayfront Park where he will help you see, identify and learn a little bit about the natural history of the many resident and migratory song birds sharing our community park.
- Dress for the weather and be prepared to walk, at a leisurely pace, up to two miles.
- Bring Binoculars, birding field guide if you have one, and water.
- Event suitable for ages 10+, minors must be accompanied by responsible adult.
- No pets.
- The event is free but registration is required since group size will be limited to 15 people.
- We will meet at Bayfront Park parking lot.
This event brought to you by the Town of Chesapeake Beach, Bayfront Park Committee. Contact Keith Pardieck if you have questions (email@example.com).